So for revising assignments for this week I chose to go back to one assignment that I did not use Audacity for before, and use Audacity now.
I’m much more comfortable with Audacity now that we’ve completed the Radio Show. My group and I have lots of time and practice playing around with Audacity which helped a lot in my understanding of transitions and flow. In my previous assignment the switch back and forth only occurred once and it was choppy so my goal in revising it was to make it flow better and to change back and forth between the two a bit more.
The original assignment is here…. and below is my revision.